15.10.11

And so it begins!

Mr.Workstation
And so it begins!
So, this is the very 1st entry of mr.Blog! First a little about myself! I’ve been working on models for the last 20 years, now I wish I could say I have twenty years worth of finished pieces but we all know how it is: 1 finished for every 7 bought...lol? I have to admit though, when the hobby bug bit, it bit me hard. I enjoy building a lot of different genres: military, automotive, sci-fi and aircraft. Each genre has a specific technique and some cross over - and I enjoy the challenge of that. I’m hoping to be launching a website soon showcasing some of the finished pieces and the ones that are currently on the bench. So stay tuned! _pL

4 comments:

  1. Its about bloody time! Can't wait to see that giant collection of unfinished models in your closet being brought to life and published.... looking forward to the next post and more pics!!!

    nL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you've done with the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to see your two mustangs once you've finished them!
    And is that my make up brush? give it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jinkers! Those two are definitely on my mind as its been a summer of Mustangs! First Tamiya's beautiful 1/32 P-51D Mustang followed by Revell's giant 1/12 GT500! Might need a bigger workbench :)

    ReplyDelete