27.10.11

The big Q?

Mr.BT-7


This is some plastic that I've been working on - rather, been sitting on. Like many other projects, the BT-7 started strong, but due to something called "l i f e", my little tank has been ignored for the last little while. I think it's been almost four months since I've spent serious time at the workbench or come close to gluing my fingers together! 
I am hoping this hiatus will come to an end next week, and then the big question of what to work on will inevitably come up. The BT-7 is maybe 3~6 hours away from being completed, but then there is that Y-Wing, and the photo-etch for the Mk.VII Viper just came in via Starshipmodeler, or maybe...? _pL

2 comments:

  1. Nice work brah. What's left to do? Can't wait until it's done next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully it will be completed before 2012...lol (famous last words) _pL

    ReplyDelete